Friday, June 25, 2010

Working on my summer to-do list... part 1

Here we go!  Into the best season of the year!  I am trying to get some items from my summer wish list checked off... whether I get to all of them or not, I am smiling a lot and taking in every moment.

Although watching our grandson, Christopher, wasn't on my wish list, that event took me to the park, which was on my list... and spending the afternoon with this little guy brought lots of smiles to my face.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Wearing new shades of lipstick?  Done!

Photobucket

When I said "visit all water parks within 30 miles" I didn't necessarily mean the parks with water fountains that shoot up from the ground to play in... but this worked, too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Much progress has been made on the painting of my bedroom!  The results are exciting.  You can see the new shade is not white, but not dark or too colorful.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tuned for more summer events!!  I hope they get a bit more exciting than painting walls... I am sure they will!

No comments: