Saturday, April 16, 2011

It is well.... with my soul.

This morning I have an hour of so.
The quietness of morning gifts me with serenity.
Peace.
After flipping through a stack of printed photos, I make my way through one folder after another of online beauty.
Each picture providing a gift.
Representations of a moment in time.
When something caught my attention.
And spoke beauty...
peace...
joy...
freedom...
courage...
And like a turtle basking in the sun, my soul soaks in the warmth of memories.
And I most certainly know that the path that I am on,
while unsteady at times,
and even a bit bumpy,
is filled with purpose.

"My chains are gone
I've been set free
My God, my Savior has ransomed me
And like a flood His mercy rains
Unending love, Amazing grace"
Chris Tomlin, Amazing Grace

And now... knowing the great prize I have... treasuring the gift that is meant to be shared... I am off to start the day!

Blessings!

No comments: