Monday, September 5, 2011

Favorite Five?

I've been enjoying getting to know some other bloggers out there and thought I'd join in a photo swap over at Sweet Little Gals

This weekend I enjoyed spending time with my teens at a poolside-bar-b-q We had so much fun! It was great to sit and relax and enjoy just hearing their laughs and fun. Well... as great as it can be until they get rough and you have to call out, "Hey, lets bring it down a notch, okay?"

And prior to heading over to the event, I enjoyed taking photos of my daughter!

So, here are my favorite five photos taken just recently!





And I just have to include my favorite photo of the week from my birthday:


Now I am off to have a lovely family day with my husband...

Blessings!

1 comment:

CynLin said...

great photos! Your daughter is just stunning. I'm also taking part in the photo swap.