Sunday, March 13, 2011

LENS Photo Challenge

This week's photo challenge at Home is where you start from is "Mom in the Middle".  The purpose, a kinda fun one, being to get mom in the picture, handing someone else the camera.

I thought I might as well have some fun with this and started looking through this winter's pictures and found mom in the middle of several things...

Mom on the middle of a rock:


Mom is in the middle of cooking:
In the middle of winter, trying to stay warm:
(I have the hardest time with window glare in my home... I haven't figured out the "best" time of day for photos here and even if I did, what if the perfect scene and time to capture a memory is not during that "better" time of day for window glare?  Any tips?)
Mom... in the middle of her... "entourage".... "brood".... "homies":
And quite recently, Mom, in the middle of her mom and daughter, with the camera set on a timer:
My greatest desire is to be in the middle of God's will... in the middle of life... Not that I need to be in the middle of "attention", but I have such a desire to live fully... to be fully engaged... to be filled with energy and enthusiasm... in the middle of a life of love. 

Blessings!

3 comments:

Janet Rose said...

Beautiful post on you in the middle of everything. Love it!

Tiff said...

Such a wonderfully written post! Love all the pictures! :O)

Hen Jen said...

wonderful! Great photos of you in the middle of life! The last two are really lovely. Thank you for sharing with us!