Saturday, August 20, 2011

More August Progress!

It's been exciting to have a few days to work around here!! I am excited to report that those paint thingys that are small squares with tiny rollers on one edge that you use to roll around edges of walls and around door frames work! It took me a couple of times to get the knack of it, but I was able to enjoy making quicker "cutting in" progress.

My entry was has gone from this:


To this:


I don't have a before photo that is recent, but one side of the living room now looks like this:



This next week I hope to work on this dining room wall and the other half of the entry way:



(Insert note to Ron here)
Hey, Ron, this is a different ladder... Just so you know... since you always notice the ladders in my photos...
(Continue with post)

Anyway, it feels SO good to see progress... to sit back and see a cleaned up space just feels "freeing". I have been looking forward to getting these things done for months now... There's just a very wonderful satisfaction in turning around a living space and making it lovely. One more week of August... I wont meet my goal of finishing the painting inside the house, but, it will happen...


Blessings to you, family and friends!

No comments: