Saturday, December 18, 2010

Raindrops on Roses...

Yesterday it rained... so I thought I'd see what my camera does with raindrops on roses...  (on automatic setting)


Not my favorite, as far as color, but it was a very cloudy day.  I think I could doctor up the top photo a bit, but would much rather play around with taking other photos...
And if you are going to have raindrops on roses, you might as well have whiskers on kittens... (or cats and dogs)...


So, then I ventured off of automatic again, and experience schooled me... Don't play with settings and not take the time to write down what you are doing, thinking you will remember... wont happen.  So, here are some shots that I took trying to get my aperture to blur the background and the one shot that it worked more than others, well... since I didn't write down what I was doing... I have no idea what I did....!


Lesson learned.  Will now get busy preparing for the festivities!!  This weekend is Christmas in my home, so I'll share a bit of that joy with you soon...

No comments: